You are using SharePoint Workspace to access your SharePoint data and want to easily access it from your PC.
I am running Microsoft Office 2010 on a 64-bit Windows 7 PC.
- Click on Start->All Programs->Microsot Office->Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010.
- This will launch SharePoint Workspace, with a new icon showing up in your System Tray.
- Right-click the SharePoint Workspace icon and choose Open Workspace.
- Select your SharePoint site and click Ok.
- The site will open, along with easy to use tools to create and edit documents in SharePoint!