Adding documents to SharePoint.
You do this by logging into SharePont.
- After you login to Sharepoint you should be presented with a screen that looks similar to this:
- Select Shared Documents.
- You will then see a screen similar to this:
- From here there are 3 ways to add a document:
- Click the Add document link in the middle of the screen(this requires you to upload a document that you already have created).
- Under the “Library Tools” “Documents” tab at the top of your screen it creates a toolbar with 2 additional options:
- New Document
- Upload Document