Add a new customer under your partner account in MaxBackup
First, setup the customer in Cloud Management Console.
- Launch the Cloud Management Console
- Find the partner you wish to add the end-customer to.
- Right click on the Partner and select add end-customer
- Next the add end-customer dialog box opens. Put the name of the Client in the end-customer name field and click next.
- Now you will see the contact information dialog box. Insert the correct information in the fields. Note this section is not required but is recommended
- Now you will see the send request dialog box which will show a summary of the information you provided. Click next
- Your new end-customer has now been created. You should now see the new end-customer under the partner. Now you can add the devices associated with this customer.