You have a user with an Exchange account and want to add additional email addresses.
This is done using the Exchange Management Console.
- Log into the Exchange 2010 server.
- Start the Exchange Management Console.
- Click on Microsoft Exchange->Microsoft Exchange On-Premises->Recipient Configuration->Mailbox.
- Right-click the mailbox to update and click Properties.
- Click on the Email Addresses tab.
- Click on Add.
- Add the email address and click Ok.
- You will return to the main window. Click Ok.