Does your business have the expert IT guidance necessary to plan effectively for its future?
With each step your Baton Rouge business takes in becoming a more developed and profitable operation, you need to be sure that your IT systems can support its growth. Arranging one-off consultations with IT companies is inconvenient and expensive, but without the right knowledge, your technology may fail to meet the requirements of the next stage of your business.
Puryear IT is proud to offer ourselves as your Virtual Chief Information Officer (CIO). For more information about Business Consulting services, including Virtual CIO service, get in touch with us today at (225) 706-8414 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
How Will A vCIO Help Your Company?
With Puryear IT as your Virtual CIO as a part of our Strategic Technology Planning service and CIO Plus (Managed Services), we provide your Baton Rouge business with:
- Tailored Consultation:Prior to offering any recommendations for changes in your IT infrastructure, we become as familiar with your business as possible. By learning specifically what your IT system entails and what you need out of it, we can ensure the best possible recommendation for the next development you undertake.
- Long-term Planning:We help you to develop long term IT plans that take into account important factors like your budget, projections, customer and employee needs and business goals to guarantee that your IT infrastructure can always support the changes your company undergoes.
- One Convenient Rate:As a Virtual CIO, we don’t demand a full time salary, or any of the other expenditures that come with an actual executive employee. By fulfilling this position though a service, you save money and benefit from a single, easy to budget monthly rate.
What Results Will Your Business See From a vCIO?
By simply looking forward with the right technical expertise and experience on hand, you can actually chart your business’ future instead of taking risks and hoping for the best. A vCIO can help your business in so many ways, including:
- Business Continuity: The key to effective Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity is how well your business plans ahead. With a reliable and experienced vCIO, you can ensure your business is prepared for the future and any emergencies that may entail.
- Consultation On Cloud Tech and Other Emerging Trends: New applications of Information Technology are hitting the market every year, and without the right perspective, your business could miss out. A vCIO can help you keep up with the latest and greatest in IT, including Cloud computing, an exciting new factor in the business world today.
- Customer Relationship Management: Technology is an undeniable part of how your customers interact with you, whether it be through a website, mobile app, email, portal, VoIP or otherwise. With the right tech consultation from a vCIO, you can ensure you have the best possible set up for working with your clients, which will garner more productive business relationships down the line.
- Optimal IT: Tomorrow quickly becomes today; when you plan effectively for your future, you’re ensuring that you’re always prepared in the present as well. Not long after a Puryear IT vCIO joins your operation, you’ll soon see the benefits of proper planning take effect in your business’ daily operation.
To learn more about what we can do for your company as its Virtual CIO, contact Puryear IT at (225) 706-8414 or email@example.com today.