Get The Best Of The New Innovations In IT With The Cloud.
Puryear IT is always working to stay up to date with new, innovative ways to maximize the potential of our clients’ businesses. We make it a point to provide service that features the latest applications of exciting technology, without needlessly charging our clients for unnecessary tech gimmicks or other superfluous add-ons. We are proud to offer a high-value range of Cloud services that can help your business become more efficient and productive without breaking the bank.
Take control of the Cloud by contacting Puryear IT today! To learn more about how the Cloud can make your work easier, get in touch with us at (225) 706-8414 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org today.
What Will Puryear IT’s Cloud Solutions Do For Your Business?
- File Sharing in the Cloud: By sharing your files through the Cloud, you gain far wider access and control over them from any configured workstation or device, without any loss of security. Puryear IT can provide your business with file-sharing capability that allows your employees to collaborate, share and revise information with greater ease from any location. What’s more, with powerful encryption and control over the data, there’s no further risk for you to put up with.
- IT Monitoring In The Cloud: By actively monitoring your IT infrastructure around the clock, Puryear IT can identify and neutralize any threats or issues as they happen. This helps to keep your system running and your employees productive. Alternatively, should your business require it, we can even implement a self-hosted network monitoring solution to provide you with a more immediate monitoring experience.
- VMWare Cloud: To provide you with a Cloud-based data center (DC), Puryear IT offers a Software as a Service (SaaS) rented Virtual Machine running Microsoft Windows 2012 to serve as either your primary or backup DC via a Virtual Private Network. Using an off-site DC allows you to reduce on-site hardware and costs, as well have the complicated maintenance process for your DC managed by Puryear IT instead of you.
- AuditSafe: Another SaaS offering, AuditSafe allows users to store sensitive audit record information in our secure offsite repository. We can store any type of records, including those produced by network security domain servers (Windows Domain Controllers), as well as network equipment, database solutions and accounting workstations. You don’t even have to share storage space with other records! Each client gets their own unique designed and maintained space.
- Microsoft in the Cloud: You’re likely using applications such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Outlook, to get work done on a daily basis already. Now imagine how useful those apps would be when fully configured in the Cloud. Puryear IT is here to help you leverage Microsoft Office 365, featuring 99.9% uptime guaranteed, scalable services that fit your business, and greater ability to collaborate and work remotely.
Equip your business with the latest technology to optimize your operation! Puryear IT should be your first choice for Cloud services in the Baton Rouge area. To learn more about what Cloud Computing can do for your company, contact Puryear IT today at (225) 706-8414 or email@example.com.