You want to connect to a Shared Outlook calendar.
This is done in Outlook
- In Calendar, on the Home tab, in the Manage Calendars group, click Open Calendar, and then click Open Shared Calendar.
- Type a name in the Name box, or click Name to select a name from the Address Book.
- The shared Calendar appears next to any calendar that is already in the view.
- After you access a shared Calendar for the first time, the Calendar is added to the Navigation Pane. The next time that you want to view the shared Calendar, you can click it in the Navigation Pane.
- If the other person whose Calendar you want to open has not granted you permission to view it, Outlook prompts you to ask the person for permission. If you click Yes, a sharing request e-mail message opens automatically. The message requests the person to share his or her Calendar with you and also provides the option to share your default Calendar with him or her.