You want to create a User entry in Active Directory.
This can be done using Active Directory Users and Computers (ADUC) MMC.
- Open Active Directory Users and Computers
- In the console tree, right-click the folder in which you want to add a user account
- Point to New, and then click User
- Add the user’s name information in the First Name, Initial, and Last Name fields
- Modify Full name to add initials or reverse order of first and last names
- In User logon name, type the user logon name, click the UPN suffix in the drop-down list, and then click Next
- In Password and Confirm password, type the user’s password, and then select the appropriate password options
- Click Finish to create the user account