You want to create an HTML signature in Outlook 2010.
You can do this. Note however, if your company has more than a few employees, you’ll want to automate this. But for small companies with only a few staff, this can be done by hand.
- Start Outlook 2010.
- Click on File in the Ribbon.
- Click Options.
- Click on Mail.
- Click on Signatures. The signatures option screen will appear.
- Click on New to create a new signature.
- Name your new signature and click Ok.
- The Edit Signature window will be blank. Enter your signature here.
- To insert a graphic in your signature, click the Insert Picture icon. Then browse to your graphic file, select it, and click Insert.
- If you’d like to make the graphic image a hyperlink, click on the inserted graphic and then click the Insert Hyperlink icon.
- For the Address, enter the complete URL of the website. Click Ok.
- If you want to use this signature by default, select it in the New Messages and Replies/Forwards selection.
- Click Ok to save the Signatures and Stationery option.
- Click Ok in Outlook Options to exit the options screen.
- Click New Mail. Your new email should have your signature included now.