You want to protect against several versions of ransomware. GFI WebProtect can help. It’s not 100% (nothing is) but it can help improve the chance of detecting and stopping it.
Note that GFI WebProtect, like all GFI MAX products, is charged per device to the MSP and customer.
How to deploy GFI WebProtect in the GFI management console.
- Log into your GFI management console
- Select the Settings tab
- Select Web Protection and click on settings
- Expand the server list and select a client
- Turn on the protection and it will apply automatically to all servers for that client
- Expand the workstation list and select a client
- Turn on the protection and it will apply automatically to all workstations for that client
- To verify that it is installed look at the dashboard for that client and verify that you have a green dot under the blue shield