You need to deploy a new machine but already have an existing template with the OS and other software already installed.
This is done via the vSphere Client.
- Login to your VCenter server using your vSphere Client.
- Switch to the Home > Inventory > VMs and Templates view
- Locate the appropriate template for the machine you are deploying.
- Right-click on the template and select “Deploy Virtual Machine from this Template”
- Give your new VM a name and select which datacenter the new machine will be in and click Next.
- Select the host that the new VM will run on and click Next.
- Select the datastore where the new VM will be stored and click Next
- You can specify some customizations for the machine, either from a pre-made settings or by specifying them in the wizard, but this is optional.
- Click Finish to start creating the machine.