You need to see what email addresses are assigned to a Public Folder in Exchange 2003.
This is done via the Exchange System Manager.
- Start Exchange System Manager.
- Click on First Organization (Exchange)->Folders->Public Folders-><target public folder>
- Right-click on the target PF and click Properties.
- Click on the E-mail Addresses tab.
- From this screen you’ll see the SMTP email addresses assigned to the PF. Most often, this is the complete name of the PF in SMTP-valid form, e.g., if a PF is named “My Company Contacts”, the SMTP address will most likely be MyCompanyContacts@example.com.