You use ESET to protect your corporate network and need to install it on a local machine.
- Navigate to the website http://kb.eset.com/esetkb/index?page=content&id=SOLN3011
- Select the link for your version of ESET Endpoint Anti-Virus, 32 or 64-bit.
- Once selected, you will be prompted to put in your ESET login and password.
- Once provided you will then be prompted to save or run the installation.
- Run the installer as any other, no tricks to it. Simply remember to put in the login for ESET you provided upon download when it prompts you.