Need the Manager Attribute fields to pull from O365
Enable them by adding a Registry Key on the server running Exclaimer for Office 365 at your site.
- Open registry editor on the system that you have exclaimer install on.
- Navigate to
- If a folder named “Settings” is present move to next step if not Create it by right clicking on Alternate Data Source and selecting New>Key and name it “Settings”
- Click on the Setting folder and in the right pane right click in the blank area and select New>DWORD (32-bit)Value
- Name the value Office365GetManagerAssistant and click in the blank area to save.
- Now double click on it and change the value to 1
- Now restart the Exclaimer services and it will pull the Attribute Filed for Manager. i.e. Manager Display Name , Manager Phone Number etc.