You have installed a new Exchange 2010 server and wish to enable the anti-spam features, which are disabled by default.
You will do this using the Exchange Management Shell.
- Log into your Exchange 2010 server.
- Launch Exchange Management Shell.
- Run this command:
Set-TransportServer -Identity ‘Exchange-Windows-Server-Name’ -AntispamAgentsEnabled $true
- Open Exchange Management Console
- Go to Microsoft Exchange->Microsoft Exchange On-Premises->Organization Configuration->Hub Transport
- Click on the Anti-Spam tab
You will now see several anti-spam features enabled.