When using GFI MAX with AutoTask integration and alert emails are not sending do the follow steps.
You can fix this in the Client configuration.
- Open and log into GFI MAX
- Select the client that you need to set alerts for
- Select “Edit” and then select “Edit Client”
- Select “Alert Routing” and input the E-Mail address(es) in the E-Mail fields
- Click “OK”
- Now select “Settings” and “PSA Integration”
- Select “Configure”
- Un-Check “Disable Outage E-Mail Alerts” and click “OK”
- Test it by creating a ping check that will fail
- Run the checks and you will receive an E-Mail