Puryear IT can improve your productivity and mobilize your workforce with comprehensive hosted solutions.
We know that running a business is a major balancing act – you need IT that helps you make management of time and tasks easier. Your technology should be helping you to thrive, not holding you back. That’s why we work with you, getting to know your goals and objectives and providing the right solutions to help you succeed. Puryear IT is proud to offer hosted services that help ensure you’re getting the maximum return on your IT investment.
Puryear IT is a trusted provider of hosted solutions for Baton Rouge businesses. Get in touch with us today to talk about how hosted services will help improve your business. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (225) 706-8414.
What Will Puryear IT’s Hosted Services Do For Your Business?
Our hosted services first and foremost provide convenience, allowing you and your team to get work done from wherever you need to. Furthermore, they offer a wide range of applications for your business, including:
- Microsoft Office 365: You’re likely using applications such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Outlook to get work done on a daily basis already. Now imagine how useful those apps would be when fully configured in the Cloud. Puryear IT is here to help you leverage Microsoft Office 365, featuring 99.9% uptime guaranteed, scalable services that fit your business, and provide you with a greater ability to collaborate and work remotely.
- Microsoft Azure: As Microsoft’s enterprise-grade Cloud computing platform, you can trust Microsoft Azure to offer your business the best of this new technology. With Puryear IT facilitating your Microsoft Azure experience, you can cut costs by hosting off-site, and benefit from a totally scalable user experience that fits your business’ needs.
- Microsoft EMS: Microsoft’s Enterprise Mobility Suite (EMS) grants you unparalleled access to your important files, contacts and other data from virtually any configured location, whether it’s an office at home or a mobile device on the go.
- Amazon Web Services: AWS offers your business a comprehensive array of Cloud-based solutions to see to your every need as a business. Virtual desktops and servers eliminate costly and space-consuming hardware on site, Mobile Services offer a variety of security and accessibility features for mobile platforms, and Analytics gives you the ability to learn and improve from your own business’ data. These are just a few of the service benefits offered by AWS, so contact us today to learn more.
- VoIP: We will provide your business with a convenient and cost-effective option for all your business telephone needs. VoIP systems will allow you to enjoy a more convenient business phone experience with features such as conference calling, auto attendant, voicemail to e-mail transcription, and so much more.
How Will Puryear IT’s Hosted Services Benefit Your Business?
By having Puryear IT monitor your public and/or private Cloud configuration, you can enjoy many benefits throughout your business, including:
- Database and server hosting solutions that provide virtualized resources over the Internet and virtual desktop infrastructure, allowing a single application to be utilized by multiple users.
- Remote access to applications, files, and solutions, providing improved collaboration between co-workers and clients.
- Active monitoring of your IT infrastructure around-the-clock to detect and resolve issues immediately in a remote capacity, before they result in costly disruption or downtime.
- Applications and documents hosted off-site, giving you the peace of mind knowing that you’re always protected from on-site emergencies.
Equip your business with the latest technology to optimize your operation! Puryear IT should be your first choice for a Cloud services in the Baton Rouge area. To learn more about what Cloud Computing will do for your company, contact Puryear IT today at (225) 706-8414 or email@example.com.