You want to insert a multi-page PDF into your Word document.
I am using Microsoft Word 2013 and Microsoft OneNote 2013 for this example.
If you wish to insert a single-page PDF, that’s simple:
- In your Word document, click on Ribbon->Insert->Object->Object
- Choose your PDF type (e.g., FoxIt Reader PDF)
- Choose your PDF file
However, that doesn’t work for multi-page PDFs because it only inserts the first page!
You have to get a little tricky for multi-page PDFs. Here is how I do it.
- Open your PDF.
- Print to your Microsoft OneNote 2013 printer. Let OneNote create a new note.
- You will see multiple objects in the Note, one for each page.
- Copy and paste those individually into your Word document.
Works great for me and only takes a few seconds.