You want to use Cisco VPN client on Windows 10.
This is VERY COMPLICATED. Hopefully Cisco fixes this soon.
- Uninstall any and all of the Cisco VPN Client application currently installed on the system.
- Uninstall any and all DNE update software currently installed on the system.
- Restart your system.
- Install and run winfix.exe from Citrix.
This cleans up all traces of DNE software.
- Restart your system again.
- Download and install the SonicWALL VPN Client application from the links below.
- This will install the correct DNE software which will work with Cisco VPN also
- Restart your system again
- Download and install Cisco Systems VPN Client 5.0.07.0290 64 or 32 bit from below links. Extract the msi install package and run it. You can also install the latest version.
Download the Cisco VPN 64 Bit Client
Download the Cisco VPN 32 Bit Client
- Open regedit and browse to the registry key.
Select the Display Name key and change the following…
x86 – “@oem8.ifn,%CVirtA_Desc%;Cisco Systems VPN Adapter” to “Cisco Systems VPN Adapter”
x64 – “@oem8.ifn,%CVirtA_Desc%;Cisco Systems VPN Adapter for 64-bit Windows” to “Cisco Systems VPN Adapter for 64-bit Windows”
Check out ITSystemAdmin.Com for more info! Thanks guys!