You need to set up a new Spiceworks server.
This is done by downloading the installer and running it on a Windows computer, preferably with 100 GB+ free space and 8 GB+ of RAM.
- Download the Spiceworks software from http://www.spiceworks.com/downloads/
- Run the Spiceworks installer. By default, the server will run on port 80 but you can that if needed, then click Next.
- Accept the license and click Next.
- You’ll want to install NMap and WinPCap so leave the box checked and click Next.
- Choose where to install the software; the defaults usually sufficient so click Next.
- Spiceworks will now install; just let it run
- You’re done; just click Continue to open a browser for the new Spiceworks server
- Login with your Spiceworks account and start going through the setup wizard