You need to list all valid SMTP email addresses in an Active Directory/Exchange environment.
You can do this in one of two ways.
The GUI Method
The GUI method works, but won’t produce a CSV list or anything usable like that.
- Log into an Exchange server
- Open AD Users & Computers
- Right-click on your DOMAIN
- Click Find
- For the Find drop-down, choose Custom Search
- Click on Advanced
- In the LDAP query field, enter:
- Click Find Now
- Log into a DC
- Open a DOS box
- Run this command:
ldifde -l proxyAddresses,objectClass -f emaillist.txt -r “(proxyAddresses=smtp:*)”