You want to edit or fix your Outlook AutoComplete contact list, which is different from your Contacts and is also hidden by default.
If you are in Outlook and you notice that your contacts aren’t showing up when you type their name in Outlook, this is a simple fix: N2KEdit
- All you do is download N2KEdit.
- Run the N2KEdit application, it will look like this:
- What N2KEdit is showing you, is the autocomplete history, or the names that WILL show up when you type them in a new mail. You can now resolve your issue in 2 ways:
- Manually create entries to autocomplete on new mail.
- Import your address book.
- I suggest option 2 and it can be easily done by clicking this button:
- A box will pop up with a drop down box. Select the Contact list/address book that has all of your contacts in them.
- Select the names you want and press the “To –>” button at the bottom of the pop up box.
- Click save on N2KEdit.
That’s it! You have successfully added your contacts to Outlook’s AutoComplete feature.
Note: This is also a great way to migrate your AutoComplete list from an old PC to your new PC.