If you’ve recently signed up for RingCentral Fax, then you’re going to want to personalize it so people know who’s faxing them! This is very similar to how you setup a new hardware fax machine to include your company information and fax number.
This is done via RingCentral’s web console.
- Log into www.ringcentral.com.
- Click settings in the bar across the top.
- On the left hand side, in the pane shown, click “Outbound Fax Settings”.
- Here you can fill in your personal information that you want to show up on outbound faxes & which email address you want to be able to fax from this number.
- Click Save and you’re done!