You deleted emails in Office 365 and wish to restore them.
If you accidentally delete an email from Office 365, whether using Outlook or the web interface, you can restore that deleted email quickly and easily.
- Open your web browser and navigate to http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/. Click the “Sign In” link found at the top left of the window.
- Enter your email address as requested.
- Once your account is found you will be forwarded to a sign on screen where you enter your password.
- After logging in to Office 365 successfully you should see the screen below. Verify your name at the top right of the windows and verify you are using the Outlook tab at the top center. Find “Deleted Items” in the left pane.
- Right click “Deleted Items” and click “recover deleted items”.
- In the new window that appears scroll through the deleted email and click to select the emails you would like to recover. Click the “recover” button found at the bottom right of the recover deleted items window.
- Confirm the email you selected was restored successfully.
The email has now been successfully recovered. This email will be synchronize with Outlook when the mail updates. You can now logout of Office 365.