You have installed an offsite Replay4 core and want to replicate your local recovery points to it.
You can setup replication via the Console. Note that you need access to the remote AppAssure Core. If it’s off-network, ensure the firewall at the remote site allows the connection.
- Open the Replay Admin Console.
- Right click on the server you want to replicate offsite and click “Properties”.
- Check “Enable Replication”.
- Click the “Choose” button next to the “Replication target core” field. In the new window that opens, enter the host name of your offsite core and check “Use a secure connection (SSL)”. Click “Connect” to confirm the onsite core can communicate with the offsite core.
- Back on the replication tab, click the “Select” button and check the box for the repository on the remote core you want to use. Click OK
- Click Save to immediately begin replication.
- Click the link the offsite core.
- If your browser cannot connect, check the firewall(s), including the software firewall on the offsite core.
- If your browser gives a certificate error, you need to install the certificate for the remote core in the local store so that it (or the authority which issued it) is trusted.
- Your browser should request a user name and password; enter the account information used above and verify it is accepted.