For whatever reason you decide you need to reset GFI MailArchiver’s administrators to the default setting of any Domain Admin. This may happen if you delete the only GFI MA admin, etc.
This is relatively easy actually.
In this example I’m using GFI MA 2013.
- Log into the GFI MA server.
- Stop all GFI MA services.
- Go to Program FilesGFIMailArchiverCoreData
- Rename the file MARCSETTINGS.BIN to MARCSETTINGS.BIN.old
- Start all GFI MA services.
You should be able to log into GFI MA using a Domain Admin account and should now be able to reconfigure roles and permissions.