A user forgot their password and it needs to be reset.
Change/Reset the password in the Cloud Management Console.
Note you must have superuser permissions to be able to complete this task
- Launch the Cloud Management Console
- Click on the Partners tab and select users
- Select the user that needs the password changed and click edit
- On the next screen change delete the password that is in the password field and input the new password
- When the user attempts to log in they will get the following prompt the user name password or partner is incorrect. Click cancel
- Now click on Actions and select connect
- The login to console dialog will pop up select you login and click the edit button next to it.
- Now in the login credentials dialog box change the password field to reflect your new password and click save and connect.