You are using ADManage Plus to manage your Active Directory and need to reset an AD user password.
This is done using the ADManage Plus interface.
- Log into ADManage Plus (usually via http://<your-server>:8080
- In the Search window, enter the user’s first or last name and click the green arrow.
- The results will show up in Search Results.
- Click on the user account needing a password reset.
- The Modify User Properties window will appear. Click on the Account tab.
- Enter the new Password in the Password field, ensuring you re-enter it in Confirm Password.
- If the user locked themselves out by entering an incorrect password too often, you may need to deselect the “Account is disabled” filed in Account Properties.
- Click Update User at the very bottom of the screen.