You need to share your Calendar in Outlook Web Access (vs. sharing a Calendar in Outlook).
This is done via your User account in OWA.
- Sign in to Outlook Web App. If you’re using Office 365, sign in to the Office 365 portal. Click Calendar >Share.
- Type the name or email address of the person you want to share your calendar with in the Share with box. This box works like the To box in an email message. You can add more than one person to share your calendar with.
- After you add who you want to share your calendar with, choose how much information you want them to see.
Full details show the time, subject, location, and other details of all items in your calendar.
Limited details show the time, subject, and location, but no other information.
Availability only shows the time of items on your calendar and no other details.
You can also give someone permission to edit your calendar by choosing Editor or Delegate. An editor can edit your calendar. A delegate can edit your calendar, and can send and respond to meeting requests on your behalf.
- You can edit the Subject if you want to.
- By default, your primary calendar is shared. If you created other calendars, you can select one of them to share instead.
- After you finish adding people to share with, setting their access levels, and choosing which calendar to share with them, choose Send. If you decide not to share your calendar right now, choose Discard.