You need to share your PC to a friend, associate, or technical IT support so that they have view-only or full control of your PC.
We’ll use Join.me for this.
- Open your web browser and go to http://join.me/
- You’ll see the “share your screen” option. Toggle it from Pro to Basic.
- Click the Orange button
- A download will occur. Run the download program (named join.me.exe). If prompted by your PC whether the program should in fact run, click Yes/Ok.
- You’ll then notice a new program running at the top of your screen.
- Notice the number. In our example, it is 302-845-025. This number will change every time you use join.me.
- Give the number to your peer that wishes to see your PC screen.
Also, learn how to take control of a PC for IT support using join.me.