You are a Microsoft Partner and need Microsoft’s help to solve an internal or customer issue.
This is done via the Microsoft Partner Network portal. Note that this may involve payments to Microsoft. Consult with your manager.
- Log into the Portal.
- Click on Support->Get Support.
- You’ll be brought to the Support page.
- See if you can figure out the solution using their “Search Partner Support Community” search tool.
- If that fails, let’s see if Microsoft can help. Click on “My support benefits and activities” under My Support Activities.
- You will be brought to the “My support benefits and activities” page.
- Click on Submit an Incident.
- Answer the questions appropriately. The more detail you give the better the end-result.