You need to take control of a PC for a friend, associate, or technical IT support so that you have view-only or full control of their PC.
We’ll use Join.me for this.
- Open your web browser and go to http://join.me/
- You’ll see the “join someone’s screen” option.
- Request via email or telephone the join.me code from the person sharing their PC for IT support using join.me already.
- Enter the code in this field.
- A download will occur. Run the download program and then you will see the remote PC.
Also, learn how to share your PC for IT support using join.me.