Making Microsoft Office 365 Work for Your Baton Rouge Business
With Microsoft Office 365, businesses are able to gain cloud-based access to an innovative suite of services and applications. Microsoft understands business like no one else – and Puryear IT understand the most effective ways to implement their solutions with your unique IT infrastructure. For you, that means increased convenience, easier access to resources, and peace of mind knowing your IT is always working for you.
What exactly are you gaining with Microsoft Office 365?
- Outlook Email – Hosted Email services using Exchange allow you to share messages, calendars, and contacts with ease.
- Office Applications – All of your essential Office tools and resources are at your disposal. That includes Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and more.
- File Storage and Collaboration Tools – Tools like SharePoint and OneDrive make storing and sharing files easier than ever. No matter where your work takes you, you’re able to remain connected and collaborative with your team.
- Communication Tools – With Lync, you can hold web-based meetings, place calls, send instant messages, and even share your screen to show co-workers project progress and important information.
Benefits to your operations are wide-ranging and include:
- Reduced operating costs
- Ease of use, providing a single platform for all of your business needs
- Enhanced communication and collaboration
- Scalability and strategic customization
- Easier management of time and tasks with shared documents, calendars, etc.
- Strengthened security with customizable controls
A crucial part of any migration is selecting the right plan for your unique needs. It’s crucial to talk with your IT provider about the right licence for your business, as packages are geared towards office size, number of employees, and several other variables. Options include Office 365 ProPlus, Office 365 Enterprise E1, E3, and E5.
Puryear IT is proud to have attained Microsoft’s “Silver Small and Midmarket Cloud Solutions Competency” certification, indicating expertise and success working with Microsoft Cloud Solutions and providing excellent customer service. Reach out to our team of experts to learn more about Microsoft Office 365 and to discuss the potential benefits for your operations. Contact us at email@example.com or (225) 706-8414.