You are using ADManage Plus to manage your Active Directory and need to update an AD user’s contact information.
This is done using the ADManage Plus interface.
- Log into ADManage Plus (usually via http://<your-server>:8080
- In the Search window, enter the user’s first or last name and click the green arrow.
Alternatively, you can use the highly useful Enabled Users report at AD Reports->Logon Reports->Enabled Users.
- The results will show up in Search Results.
- Click on the user account needing update.
- Update the user’s information, e.g., First Name, Last Name, Display Name.
- Click Update User at the very bottom of the screen.