You would like to view the GFI MAX dashboard to review the status of your monitored devices.
You need to log into the Puryear IT dashboard to view the status.
- Log into the Puryear IT dashboard using the username and password supplied to you.
- You will find yourself in the Puryear IT dashboard.
- Notice that there is a Monitoring and Management section and a Asset Tacking section. You can click either to see the information in that section.
- Let’s view the Asset Tracking information by clicking on Asset Tracking.
- Note that if you have multiple sites you may want to select only the assets at a specific site.
- You can view the different types of assets by clicking Servers, Workstations, or Laptops.
- Notice the information available in the Assets screen, including the Site, asset Name, Username, etc.
- In the Summary screen, you can drill down to various asset information.