You are Windows desktop user and need to routinely copy files back and forth to a server using SSH SCP or SSH SFTP.
Use WinSCP! It’s very easy to use and has a familiar interface.
- First, download and install WinSCP.
- Next, start WinSCP via Start->All Programs->WinSCP->WinSCP.
- WinSCP will start.
- Click New.
- Enter your login information–similar to configuration an FTP client.
- Click Save.
- The default Save name is usually fine. Click Ok.
- Click your new login configuration and click Login.
- A Norton Commander style interface will appear, with the local PC on the left and the remote SSH server on the right.
- Drag and drop files to transfer them.