Is Your IT System Up To Date With The Latest Digital Threats?
Cybercrime is an ever-present threat to modern businesses. Without relevant and varied security measures, successful hacks can compromise your customers’ and employees’ sensitive data and harm your systems, resulting in costly downtime. Small businesses in Baton Rouge should be especially wary of cybercriminals, as they often target smaller operations on the assumption that there will be less effective IT security measures in place.
Don’t put your business at risk! To learn more about IT security solutions from Puryear IT, give us a call at (225) 706-8414 or send us an email at email@example.com.
Puryear IT keeps your network safe by continually scanning your critical assets for vulnerabilities to provide incisive reports that help simplify your triage and remediation process.
Our Vulnerability Scanning and Report service offers a multitude of features to businesses like yours, including:
- Active monitoring to defend against the evolving threat landscape, as constant changes to networks, systems, and applications will often leave your business otherwise vulnerable.
- A simple configuration process and scheduling of network vulnerability scans, meaning little to no effect on your business during installation.
- Scheduled scans that run in advance, and at low-impact times to avoid disruption of critical services and take the guesswork out of managing a scanning routine.
- Production of useful and easily digestible reports that list threats by severity, allowing you to better prioritize your efforts and plan ahead.
- Regular updates to vulnerability-related threats to ensure that you are protected against the latest exploits.
Keep your business secure against cybercrime! To protect your Baton Rouge business’ network against any digital threats, contact Puryear IT at (225) 706-8414 or firstname.lastname@example.org today for more information.